My all time favour - Egg Tart
Egg tart pastry:
140g unsalted butter
14g castor sugar
11g custard powder
11g milk powder
200g all purpose flour
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg until it combine. Add in flour untill it comes a dough.
- Take out dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Press dough into small tart moulds
- Refridgerate the lined tart tins till they are very firm.
200ml hot water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
- Dissolve sugar in hot water and milk. Whisk eggs and pour into the milk mixture and add vanilla extract.
- Sift the egg custard and pour into tart moulds.
- Bake at 180C till egg custard sets (25 minutes).