100g bread flour
50g cake flour
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp yeast
Filling - Cocoa custard:-
1 egg yolk
15g cake flour
10g corn flour
2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Mix all the ingredients except butter.
2. Mix till a dough is formed and put in the butter till you get a smooth dough. Prove dough for 60 mins or till double in size.
3. Divide dough into 6 portions. Knead into ball shapes and rest for 10 mins.
4. Then roll it into a 45 cm long. Wrap around a greased horn mould, starting at the tip. Place on a baking tray, with Sean side down. Let it prove for another 25 mins or till double in size.
5. Bake at 180C for 13-15 min or till cooked.
6. Leave it to cool. Pipe custard into the horns to fill in.
Prepare the filling:
Mix milk, sugar, egg yolk, cake flour and corn flour well, cook over low heat with constant stirring until it thickens, off fire and add in butter and cocoa powder. Transfer to a bowl and cover with film wrap. Chill in fridge.